Medical Practice Websites
Our President, Brian Greer is co-founder of SpineUniverse.com, the website which changed the landscape for spine related websites. We specialize in medical websites and have the proven ability to work with MD's and their staff. We have built sites for many of today's thought leaders.
The Goimage Difference
- Evidence based web strategies deliver website visitors and referrals
- No sales staff - Talk directly with one of the world's leading Internet strategists
- We understand medicine. Goimage's President has been honored to serve on the faculty of international medical meetings discussing the application of the Internet to medical care.
- Laser Focus on Your Needs. We do not sell ads to MD's, and we don't market "physician access" to pharmaceutical companies. We build successful web presence for MD's, Practices, and Clinics.
- Atlanta Brain and Spine Care
- Atlanta Spine Alliance
- Atlanta Institute for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Colorado Comprehensive Spine Institute
- Top Atlanta Spine Surgeon Regis W. Haid, Jr., M.D.
- Mark R. McLaughlin, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- New Jersey Breast Surgery - Dr. Matthew Lynch
- Princeton Brain & Spine Care
- Princeton Lifestyle Medicine
- San Diego Center for Spinal Disorders
- Hindi Language Scoliosis Website
- Doctor Kevin Hsieh - Atlanta Neurosurgeon
- South Palm Orthospine Institute
- Jeffrey Goldstein, MD - New York Spine Surgeon
We don't enter design contests. The recognition we've received over the years has been unsolicited and come from organizations like Yahoo Life and the BBC. After 30+ years of Internet experience, we know that most companies that pursue and tout their design awards lose focus on the purpose of their marketing. The designers make the mistake of trying to impress other designers rather than focusing on the client's Return on Investment. Look up the "Curse of the Clio" to learn more. How do we know this is true? Heck, our President has judged many design contests over the years.
Who do we try to impress? Your accountant. We're not much interested in whether your Mom likes the website. We're driven by what our evidence based approach tells us about your users, and the success of your website.
We begin your website by understanding your practice. What is the competitive situation? What kind of referrals are you interested in? What are the practice goals?
Despite sales pitches to the contrary, many medical website designers use standard templates. They switch the colors..., they change the pictures..., but in the end we believe they are offering a "one size fits all" approach that ill serves a medical practice in today's tough climate.
We design your site from the ground up to meet your needs.
Internal Search engine optimization is included in all of our websites. It is not an extra or an option. There is very little point in creating a website that is not structured to perform on the search engines.
Contact us today to discuss how we can improve your presence on the Internet.
Toll Free 855-326-7793
See examples of our medical website designs.